and Now Carry on 🙂
18.CAUTION– when a Punjabi doing bhangra stay away to avoid spilled drinks and injuries
19 “AVEN HI”.. our answer to practically anything.
Surprise – “OYYEEE”
Calling someone “OYEEE”
and the evergreen painful “oye oye oye oye”
21:- Boy child – girl child ONE word “PUTTAR”
22. We don’t have FAT punjabi , we just belong to khata peeta family
23. Biggest tension is when to eat- what to eat–whom to eat with.
24. P is for PUNJ MINUTE (five minutes) no matter where one is he will reach you in “PUNJ MINT”
25. When we are talking of “BEBE” we mean our grandmother not a fashion brand ..
26. Burrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh .. soon it will be in Oxford dictionary .. anyone know what it means 🙂
Ps:- Message of the day .. Still stand true as it did in previous parts
PPS:- All pictures courtesy Google
PPPS :- Weekend is here , thank god for that .. So have a great weekend people .. enjoy the mini break. See you on the Monday morning 🙂 it has become very very cold here and icy so be safe driving and Keep warm ..