The Rules come first:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. (Lets see If i can manage to do that)
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. Do you remember your first day in school?
No I dont remember the first day, But I do remember the first day when I went to hostel in class 5th, I was so exicted and could not wait for my parents to drop me and leave, yeah i did that. I could see my Mum and grand mother were in a somber mood, leaving the only male child out there alone ..
2. Your favourite song which you hum often.
I sing a lot of Folk songs, and Have a lot of favourite songs, cant see how I will be able to find one out of so many, just depends what mood I am in.
3. Which was your favourite subject in school?
English. The english teacher was a HOT lady, she knew she was .. It was a rush to the english class ot make sure to grab the first desk to sit.
4. Are you happy with yourself always, well… most of the time, for what you are today?
Yes I am very much happy with all that i have achieved or where I am at this juncture of my life, god has been very kind to me so far and I hope and pray he keeps his eyes on me as long as I live.
5. Role model in your life?
I dont beleive in role models , as if we dig deep we can find enough wrong in all of them, So I have always tried to live as my father taught me , Do what your heart says, listen to all, dont hurt anyone knowingly, jsut be a good human being and treat everyone as you would want to be treated.
6. Have you got the habit of cursing often?!
Yes I have and i regret it a lot, I cant seem to shake it off. I use the F word a lot. Anyone got any remedies that i can use to get it out of the system.
7. What do you do when you are very happy?
I thank god, Dance and jump about in gleee
8. Do you believe in God or destiny or luck?
I beleive that God is there but he has given the power to make our own destiny by working hard, not hurting others , I know everyone says that what has to happen will happen but we can change all that if we are true to ourself and are a good human being. For god helps those who help themselves.
9. Any regrets in life?
If you had asked me this question a couple of years back, I would have said yes but over time I have learned a lot maybe become maturer, so Now I dont regret anything after all, all the good times and the bad times have made me what I am now. So thanks to all those who have shown me good times and A BIG THANKS to those who have brought bad times in my life, because OF them I know what good times are ..
10. A sweet memory which you talk about often?
I talk a lot about my friends and I remember one incident when I was alone surrounded by people ready to bash me up and Babbar my friend came and stood there by my side, without me calling him. It takes guts to stand by your friends right or wrong and I can never forget it. To me it is a sweet memory as that’s what we knew when we were growing up, standing for each other. Punjab was a bad place in those days.
11. Do you think you are a good son, daughter, brother, sister, spouse, parent? Mark yourself, if you can!
No I am not, I have a lot to do , to be a good son, there are a few things that I need to do. I am trying hard to get them all done, One of the regrets is that my father is no more and he has not been able to enjoy my success as much. I hope that I am able to make my parents, siblings, friends , all who come to my blog, people who care for me Proud of me someday or at least not do anything that will make them sad they know me.
1. Which is your favourite blog post? Why is that so?
Post of Bhagat singh and other people who fought for our freedom , giving the supreme sacrifice , which NONE of the current lot of politicians can boast of.
2. If you could choose again, which is the profession you would choose for yourself?
I would try to get into army , indian army again as I have always wanted to join it, could not manage to do so
3. Do you believe in ghosts? If yes, briefly tell us about an encounter.
No I don’t believe in Ghosts…. (that was easy he he he )
4. If it could be anywhere at all, where would you want to win a paid-vacation to? (I am not sponsoring it by the way.)
Now this is cheating and not fair , ask us a question make us dream and then no sponsors 😦 … I want to go to florida to Disneyland 🙂
5. How do you ward off an irritating customer care call? Or do you straight away press the End Button?
I press the end button simple, not that hard.
6. Which is the best book you have ever read?
Gosh, I cant remember that. You can well imagine how seriously i read them 🙂
7. Do you have a dream in the closet? Something you wish you could get back to doing / start doing?
Yes I have a dream and I am working towards it.
8. What scares you the most?
Letting the name of my family down.
9. In one word, what is your current state of mind?
10. How do you ward off anxiety? Or, what is the one stressbuster that mostly works for you?
I go for a run, sweat it out.
11. What do you ask people to initiate small talk, say on a long-haul flight or a train ride?
Oye, bikram here, GAL KARNI HAI KE NAHIN.. ( ARE you going to talk to me or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
1. If you were crowned ‘Ms/Mr/Mrs/etc’ World, how would you start your ‘thank you’ speech?
Why thank you, they should thank me that I participated in the competition, else they would have had to crown someone else, and FIND that Bikram did not even participate, so much shame for the organisers..
2. If you had to turn yourself into a cartoon character, who/what would you choose?
3. What would be your response to a troll comment like ‘Your blog is utter crap!‘?
Thank you. Dont visit Crap blog again, as you know who loves living in filthy crap places 🙂
4. If you found a bag of cash (huge cash), what would you do? Take it to the police station, keep it for yourself, or any other option?
Depends how much is this huge cash.. if it is anything above a few tens million pounds Keep it to myself for sure , lucky meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 🙂 anything less than that now worth the hassle.
5. Describe your first poo/wee accident as a child. Ha ha ha!:wicked: If you don’t remember, then just invent one!
How do I invent one …
6. If someone pays you a million dollars to watch a scary horror film, sitting ALONE in a graveyard at midnight, would you do it?
Definitely, find a DONOR .. me game for it but i will take CASH 🙂
7. What is your one piece of advice to Rahul Baba (Gandhi)?
GO find a proper job and WORK…
8. If you could banish the Bacchhan parivaar, where would you send them?
Anywhere but EARTH
9. What is your proudest moment?
When I went to pick up my parents from the airport and they came to live in MY house…
10. What is your most romantic moment?
ooooooooooohh that would be telling .. waiting for it to happen..
11. And finally (phew), if you had a time machine, which year would you transport yourself to, and why?
anytime before 2006 as I met someone who doesn’t deserve a single day of care in that year, life was a BLISS before that .. that would do..
RIGHT now my chance to ask phewwwwwwwwwww….
1. What is it that you love to do, most, and would rather spend your time doing it?
2.What do you think others think of you?
3.Where do you see yourself end the next 10 years.
4. What is one quality of yours you admire the most.
5. Have you played a trick on someone that went bad, What is it.
6.Who would you say made you who you are today (other than your parents, if that is what you would answer )
7. What gives you joy?
8.Who is your favourite hero and Why.
9.Why do you blog.
10.Do you believe in love stories , if yes why 🙂
11.Tell us an incident that you remember always.
Phew 11 done..
Now the hardest part which is to tag 11 people , finding those who have not been tagged is a big big task.. Anyway here they are .. I have tried tagging those who have not been tagged, But If I have still done it then I am SORRY 🙂 but only 11 more to answer is not a big thing .. so GO for it guys …