2012 has started with a bang for me in context to blogging, I am so happy , have been waiting for so long to put this post up. A post that I had written got mentioned and won a award. This has happened for the first time in all this time of blogging. So you can all see how excited I am …
Thanks to I.H.M. and the judges who went through the gruelling effort of reading all the posts that were entered. so Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. It means a lot to me getting this award since there are umpteen writers out there much better than me and who write such beautiful stuff. To have my name amongst them is indeed a proud moment for me ..
The best part is that IHM along with other readers of her blog, are planning to publish the entries as a Ebook and maybe a book too, Now Who could actually beleive out there That a article I WROTE would get mentioned like that, I DID NOT EVER Think that was possible.. So now looking forward to that too. I am definitely going to get that book and keep it for myself and force my friends to Buy it too he he he .. so all you guys who are reading this get ready to spend some money when the book comes out. 🙂
I forgot to mention all the money , if any earned will be for charity …
The post I wrote is Slut walk
Leave you with this song for the musical monday…
The Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award says:
Nominate 15 fellow Bloggers
Inform the Bloggers of their nomination
Share 7 Random things about yourself
Thank the Blogger who nominated you
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your Blog Post – That is the simplest – Here goes.
let me get the tagging over first🙂
PS. (Each one of you who I read have such beautiful blogs, I would want to give all of you this award)
Now 7 random things about me, Well I am sure everyone knows everything about me by now.
1. Along with the job that I do which everyone knows by now🙂 I am a software programmer , this was not what I wanted to be, it came as a fluke to me … so the point which i am making that others don’t know is that it was a fluke, my first choice always was Indian army, but for some reason they did not want me .. I came to UK and got into the forces, how weird is this, not good for own country but good enough everywhere else.
2. I get angry very fast. I use to be a calm but life and experiences have made me what I am now.
3. I have survived a couple of near death episodes, So I thank god and my wellwishers for that.
4. I am very outgoing, I love outdoors dont get much time these days.
5. I won a gold in All India roller skating competitions, And I was Second in Skeet Shooting competition, Also had a few awards in dramatics… (not many people know this.. This tag is going to get a lot of my mates really angry with me ) . I am very competetive and hate loosing …
6. My first job in India was as a teacher, and in UK was that of a security guard.
7. I was a bad boy in college so much so that my dad actually threw me out of the house :O…
There you go DONE.
Another special post i want to mention is .. Bhagyashree , she wrote a poem incorporting a few blogs , its always a blessing being mentioned by fellow bloggers who all write so very beautifully…
Thank you so much everyone for the great start to the year 2012….