Have been reading some news for the last few days, Heard how UK embassies have closed taking Student applications due to the Mad rush to come over to uk. Its sad to see the state of Mumbai where common man is not safe.
It was funny to read Shiv sena’s idea of stopping the IPL players from australia to play in mumbai , because of the racism attacks on indians .. Can I please ask a few questions
1. Indians under racist attack in Australia do they mean normal Indians or Indians from Mumbai or Maharashtrians
2. By Maharashtrians Do you mean By birth
3. If by birth then do they mean to parents who live in Maharashtra
4. Will the By Birth quote include Maharashtrians who have settled in different states
5. Maharashtrians who have settled in different states of India (of which Maharashtra is suppsoed to be a part I am guessing here.. Sorry if i am wrong.. From news it seems to be independent country) Do they Or Should they loose the right to be called Maharashtrians ?
6. Some Maharshtrians who live out of maharshtra ( I know of Two , and they will KILL ME FOR THIS🙂 , Abhi and Kunal Tum dono to gaye , baba re.. Pitaji ka makaan or showroom to gaye aapke) , they dont know marathi, Should I ask them never to visit Maharshtra Because this is one of the things, They should know Marathi.
7. And Please help needed here, Please please , UK govt has made some written exams compulsory to pass for different criterias, Can you please start this andolan that Since some indians living here in Uk may be from maharashtra , The UK GOVT should have the exams in Marathi. That way a few like me , might get the benefit for they may also have exams in Punjabi. What say…
8. I read a comment from shiv sena member that “More than 50 lakh locals here are unemployed. We are fighting for their rights. ” said Shirish Parker, MNS MLA..
What rights are those ?
Unemployement is all over the country, So Mr Parker why dont you ask the Maharashtrians settled out of maharashtra to pack there bags and Come back to there homeland, make some job oppurtunities in other states.
I am just curious to know, Since I need to travel to Mumbai, Would the visa I have to visit India hold to visit mumbai. Dont want to fall on the wrong side of Shiv Sena or other parties. I hope I would not need a VISA to come to mumbai.
What is Going on, How can all the parties stoop to such a level of dirty politics, they even brought in the martyrs of 26/11, HOW DARE THEY even say anything like this with context to the martyrs, bringing them into there dirty politics .. When will this stop..
As my father said “KYA BANEGA IS DESH KA “……….
Visa for Mumbai , As in this blog we as citizens of India need to do something NOW.. to bring back mumbai to india.. else soon we will loose this city for good …